The eclectic, cultural celebration that is Soulection Experience will make it’s debut at Shrine Expo Hall & Grounds this summer on Saturday, August 12.
This first ever experience will consist of live performances, visual arts, a pop-up boutique, a panel, and specialty food. The music will be a hybrid lineup of Soulection artists and friends including Smino, Steve Lacy, Sabrina Claudio, ESTA., SiR, Monte Booker and many more.
The sound of tomorrow is here—join us.
• We abide by a zero tolerance drug policy, detection will result in access to the event being denied and removal from the event. Please respect our regulations.
• Please contact any security or staff members for location of First Aid & Medical—take care of yourself and others.
• Outside food or beverage, candy (kandi is ok)
• Alcohol, drugs, drug paraphernalia, illegal substances, e-cigarettes, eye drops
• Weapons, explosives, fireworks, tear gas, pepper spray, pocket knives/blades of any size
• Open packs of cigarettes/unsealed tampons (upon entry)
• Pets (with the exception of service animals)
• Glass bottles, metal cans, cups or coolers, CamelBaks, bota bags, plastic water bottles (i.e. Nalgene bottles)
• Instruments, noise making devices (i.e. horns, cowbells, whistles)
• Blankets, chairs
• Flags, beach balls, frisbees, balloons
• Laser pointers, light gloves, LED micro lights, flashlights
• Massagers, plush or furry items (including backpacks), pacifiers, dust masks
• Professional cameras (no detachable lenses), tripods, go-pros, selfie sticks, audio recording devices
• Stickers, flyers, posters, sharpies/markers, spray paint
• Water guns, toy replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, slingshots
• Skateboards, skatesPlastic water bottles (i.e. Nalgene bottles), CamelBaks
• Gang attire, chains/chain wallets, oversized purses, backpacks (over 10"x10")
• Any other items deemed inappropriate by Shrine management
THE SHOW IS THIS WEEK AND I DON’T HAVE MY TICKETS, I’VE LOST THEM, OR THEY’VE BEEN DAMAGED. WHAT CAN I DO?
Tickets Haven’t Arrived
Please call the ticketing company (AXS) for the event if you have not received your tickets within 3 days prior to the event. They have information to track your order and recommend a solution, as well as a support page.
Tickets Are Lost or Damaged
Please call the ticketing company for the event directly regarding lost or damaged tickets. They have information to track your order and recommend a solution.
665 W. Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90007
Shrine West Lot: 715 W. Jefferson Blvd.
Shrine Parking Structure: 714 W. 32nd Street
USC East Lot: 686 W. 32nd Street
USC LOT D: Royal Street & Jefferson Intersection
Shrine Expo Hall & Grounds is easily accessible via the LA Metro “Expo” Line off the Jefferson/USC exit, for more info visit metro.net
*Parking lot availability may vary per event.
From the 110 South
Take Adams Exit / Merge onto Figueroa Way / Turn right on Jefferson Blvd
From the 110 North
Take Exposition Blvd exit towards 37th Street / Merge onto Hope Street / Turn left on Jefferson Blvd
From the 10 East
Take the Hoover Street exit / Take a right onto Hoover Street / Make a left onto Jefferson Blvd
From the 10 West
Get on 110 South in Downtown LA / Take Adams Exit / Merge onto Figueroa / Turn right on Jefferson Blvd
Shrine Expo Hall & Grounds is easily accessible via the Metro Expo Line (5 minute walk from Jefferson/USC station) and multiple bus lines. Use the map above or visit metro.net for directions from your location.
The historic Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall is located in downtown Los Angeles next to USC. The Shrine has hosted many prestigious events such as the Academy Awards, the Grammy’s, the SAG Awards, People’s Choice Awards, BET Awards and more.
The Shrine Auditorium plays the dual role of Southern California headquarters for the Shrine fraternity, as well as a public rental facility for live and televised arts and entertainment productions, theater productions, operas, movie screenings, meetings, conferences, trade shows and conventions.